Aggreko’s WCC100 fluid rental chillers use R407c refrigerant and match reliability with optimum efficiency. These chillers are specifically designed for heavy-duty rental use.
The WCC100 chiller is one of the smallest air-cooled units in the Aggreko fleet and can be used on a variety of installations, such as process cooling and air conditioning applications. The WCC 100 kW chiller has been specifically designed for the rental market.
Highly Reliable and Proven Design
- Portable Frame with both 4 point ISO lift facilities and forklift pockets for easy handling
- Wide operating range for use in most situations
- Condenser Fan Guards provide protection against accidental site damage
- Full CE Design Compliance
The WCC100 Chiller is simple, easy and quick to install and operate in all applications.
- 3 phase and Earth Electrical connections, no neutral cable required
- Standard 2" camlock fluid fittings and valves on inlet and outlet ports for quick hose connection
- Designed to "plug and play" with all Aggreko TC ancillary devices (hoses, pumps, manifolds, heat exchangers, buffer tanks etc)
- Zero Ozone Depletion Factor
- Low Sound Levels for sensitive environments
- Energy Efficient Compressor units for low running costs
- Fitted with Carel Operator Interface/Control for accurate and reliable operation
- Easy to read and adjust control panel including inlet and outlet temperatures, system pressure, set point parameters etc
- Adaptive Controls maintain very stable temperature control under all system conditions (variances in ambient temperature, flow rate changes etc)
The WCC100 Chiller is part of a complete range of temperature control equipment and ancillaries to satisfy all your HVAC requirements - commercial and industrial. Equipment available includes Fluid Pumps, Air Handlers, Cooling Towers, Heat Exchangers, Buffer Tanks, Generator Sets etc.