The WCC 750 Chiller for hire can be used on a variety of installations, such as process cooling and air conditioning applications.
The WCC 750 kW Chiller has been specifically designed for the rental market.
- Highly Reliable and Proven Design, class leading in all application
- Portable 20’ container frame assembly with 4 point ISO lift facilities and forklift pockets.
- Broad temperature control operating range in all climates
- Condenser and Fan Guards provide protection against accidental site damage
- Control panel viewing window
- Full CE Design Compliance
The WCC 750 Chiller is simple, easy and quick to install and operate in all applications.
- 3 phase and Earth Electrical connections, no neutral cable required
- Standard 4" camlock fluid fittings and valves on inlet and outlet ports for quick hose connection
- Oversized compressor oil heaters to reduce warm up time
- Designed to "plug and play" with all Aggreko temperature control ancillary devices (hoses, pumps, manifolds, heat exchangers, buffer tanks etc)
- Ozone Friendly
- Hermetically sealed compressors to minimise potential gas leakage
- Low noise design- attenuated compressor shields and low speed airfoil propeller type condenser fans
- ’Night set back’ switch reduces night time noise levels even further
- Microprocessor controller for accurate and reliable operation
- Self diagnostic start up sequence reduces commissioning time
- Easy to read touch screen control panel with full display menu’s including inlet and outlet temperature, system pressure, set point parameters etc
- Adaptive controls maintain very stable temperature control under all system conditions (variances in ambient temperature, flow rate changes etc)
- Can be enabled for remote control and monitoring (Telemetry)
Aggreko's range of industrial chillers are part of a complete range of temperature control equipment and ancillaries to satisfy all your HVAC requirements both commercial and industrial. This includes diesel and electrical Heaters, Air Handlers, Air Conditioners, Cooling Towers, Dry Coolers, Heat Exchangers, Buffer Tanks, Fluid Pumps and Hoses.