Combining the Talent of Process Engineers with our Specialized Rental Fleet.
Aggreko Process Services combines the talent of senior process engineers with Aggreko’s fleet of portable equipment to create engineered solutions that enhance process efficiency and bottom-line performance. We’ll leverage our vast experience in a range of process environments to find creative solutions to your process challenges.
And did you know that because Aggreko Process Service projects are temporary in nature, most projects require minimal approval for capital expenditure and are typically expensed through operating and maintenance budgets? Aggreko Process Services can design and install a project in a matter of weeks instead of the months required for a typical capital project, enabling you to capture short-run market opportunities.
Targeting Process Limitations
Aggreko Process Services specifically targets process limitations caused by high ambient temperatures and fouled or under performing equipment. Our goal is to help you:
- Improve or maintain production rates
- Meet product specifications
- Reduce environmental risks
- Reduce operational and safety risks
- Meet your customer's product expectations
Aggreko Process Services offers the following services:
- Onsite Engineering Studies – A team of process engineers will travel to customer sites and work with local engineers to define the problem and review the alternatives available for providing a cost-effective solution.
- Process Design Package (PDP) – Package is created once the project scope is defined and the solution is agreed upon. The package will provide all information needed to meet MOC requirements, conduct process safety reviews, and facilitate operator training necessary for safe start-up and shut down. Aggreko Process Services provides all engineering data and simulations to ensure that the project installed meets the expected performance criteria.
- Project Management – Aggreko Process Services will provide project management and work with the customer’s project manager to make sure the installation and start-up of the project is appropriately handled.
- After-Action Report – Generated at the conclusion of the project, this formal report is discussed with the customer. It outlines the project benefits, best practices utilized, lessons learned, and recommendations for future improvements.